ICT as Medium for Advocacy


How Information and Communications and Technology (ICT) has transformed the educational methodologies when you were in grade school and now in Senior High School?


 - When I was in grade school, we already taught what was ict, and we also had a subject about it. Back when I was in grade school, ICT involvement depended on the subjects. But now that I'm in senior high, ICT is a big help for every student and every teacher, especially when we are in a pandemic and our education is online, and I believe that ICT is one of the things that helps me to do my assignments.


CONSIDERED THE FOLLOWING

a. The singing of the national anthem (Form a line, sing the national anthem with a conductor) 

- Way back before, we sang "lupang hinirang" every Monday while facing the pole. But now you can watch it every Monday. You can also join while watching it. 


b. Concept notes 

- In face-to-face classes, we write every lesson. We also took a picture of it. At present, taking notes is now easy. You can now screenshot the lessons, and sometimes some teachers send the PPT in GC. But I'm still writing notes in my notebook because I love to design them and it will be easy for me to find the lesson that I should review.


c. Presentation of visual aids 

- When I was in grade school, our lessons were written on manila paper, cartolina, or blackboard. I'm now a senior high school student, and we're in an online class system. The lessons were written in Powerpoint presentations and sometimes they were written in docs, then the teacher would just present them in the online class.


d. Class record 

- In the class record before, teachers would write the names of students manually in a big notebook. But this time, I think making a class record is easier than before. Because now they can type it or get a copy from the adviser of the class.


e. Assignment and research 

- Making assignments now is easier than before. Because now you can do your assignments in your free time and you can also pass them in advance or on time. Before, Making assignments  was not that easy because sometimes your time is not enough to complete your assignments or research, and when you pass them late, sometimes some teachers won't consider it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Paper using an ICT platform